Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Must Try Product!

Okay, I feel the need to share some of my most tummy yummy finds! Occasionally, I might tout a household cleaner, natural medicine, etc, but 9 outta 10 times it's gonna be food. I wanted to be a chef and I love baking, so what else would you expect. :-)

This week's MUST TRY PRODUCT:

Liz Lovely's Gluten Free Chocolate Fudge Cookies
These cookies are better than anything Nabisco could ever put out, and 100 times better for you. Not only does the company make GLUTEN FREE cookies, but they also make cookies that contain wheat but are vegan (no eggs, animal products, etc). Now normally, gluten free cookies taste anything but yummy and the same goes with vegan cookies, they are normally just horrible for the palate. My husband and I both agree, these are awe-mazing cookies and something you have to try at least once.

To find these yummy morsels, you can check out Native Sun's refrigerated section where they keep their already prepared cake slices and other items near the cafe/deli area at the 9A & Baymeadows store. They are $3+ for two very large cookies, and are worth every penny.

Check out their website at lizlovely.com and like most health food store companies, their hippie but man do they make some delicious cookies! :0)

No comments: