Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Peasant Princess by Mars Hill Church

Pastor Mark Driscol did a wonderful break down of the Song of Songs and even had singles in the audience and received various questions throughout the time they studied this. I've been very educated by these studies and really would encourage older singles and marrieds to check out these messages. I would say that he's very frank and honest, but I wouldn't say there's anything crass or immature so it really is a wonderful study. And even though the Song of Solomon seems to be *just* about sex he really breaks things down to where there's alot that can apply in your everyday life.

The website is peasantprincess.com and there you'll find a preview (top right) and you'll find study information under "The Story" which should further help you with this study.

(1) Let him Kiss Me
(2) Sweet to my taste
(3) The Little Foxes
(4) His Garden
(5) My Beloved, My Friend
(6) My Dove
(7) Dance of Mahanaim
(8) Into The Fields
(9) Do not awaken Love
(10) I Was A Wall

No comments: