Sunday, January 18, 2009

Update For Those Who Didn't Know

Chris has officially lost his job and was laid off on January 8th, the day before my birthday. Happy Birthday Charice! We know the hand of God is in this and has proven it in so many ways, mostly by the information that Chris will get a severance and it will keep us a float until he gets a permanent job with insurance. I've put in paperwork for us to get food stamps and medicaid to help us stretch what stockpile I've accumulated already, but also because it takes awhile to get all the lovely paperwork done and over with.

We have also found out that I am once again pregnant with our third baby, due approximately in August or September. Our insurance runs out at the end of the month so I have so far made a confirmation appointment with my OB/GYN (yeah that morning nausea thing isn't a give away at all), and hopefully before my insurance runs out at the end of the month I can get in one more appointment. After that it's all in God's hands and we eagerly wait for him to keep care of his flock of children.

Chris has received an offer to do some side work for a previous boss of his and there's talk of him possibly being taken on as a full time worker but this was a previous desire and the boss was unable to pay him what he was making at his previous job. God is good and this guy has been very kind to Chris over the years and we are greatful that he would respond so kindly to hiring Chris on.

Anyway, we appreciate and covet your prayers. :-)

No comments: