Friday, July 2, 2010

A MUST HAVE drink!

If you like lemonade then you *must* try Santa Cruz Organic Lemonades! I've had both the traditional lemonade but I think my new favorite drink is the Santa Cruz Organic Peach Lemonade. It comes in Limeade, Lemonade, Mango Lemonade, Raspberry Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade and of course Peach Lemonade.

Currently these are on sale at our local Whole Foods! You can get a 32oz bottle for only $1.00 each and if you purchase a whole case you get 10% additionally. If you live closer to Native Sun, they currently have the same product on sale for BOGO which brings it to about $1.59 for the same 32oz bottle.

I'm more of a Native Sun shopper because they do more research on what they label gluten free but sometimes for the price I just gotta hit the cheaper store. In this economy with 3 kiddos I gotta save some dough (gluten free that is ^_^ ).

Whether you hit Native Sun or Whole Foods, just go out and grab one when your out this holiday weekend.

No comments: